Sunshine Blogger Award
I was nominated by livsworldofbooks to do the Sunshine Blogger Award. Thank you livsworldofbooks, your blogposts are amazing.
Answers to the questions by livsworldofbooks:
1.) Favourite book? Either Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella or The Road by Cormac McCarthy.
2) Best sandwich filling? Coronation chicken or lettuce.
3) Do you have a coping mechanism for stressful situations? I either write or take a break from it.
4) Favourite fast food restaurant? McDonalds
5) What is your favourite past time? Writing stories or watching movies.
6) If you could breed any two animals together, what would they be? A leopard and a tiger (Leoger) .
7) What is your favourite thing to eat for breakfast? Cookie Crisp cereal.
8) What is the weather like where you are at the moment? Hot and Sunny for a change.
9) What is the last thing you ate? Fish and Chips.
10) Favourite colour? Purple.
11) Do you have any pets? If so, what are they? I have about eight guinea pigs.
words on a blackboard (http://wordsonablackboard.com/)
Stuart M. Perkins (https://storyshucker.wordpress.com/)
Angela O’Neal (https://crowarrowinc.wordpress.com/)
Questions for the people that I have nominated:
1.) Favourite movies?
2.) Favourite book?
3.) If you could go forward or back to any time period (i.e 1920 or 2020) where would you go?
4.) Favourite cartoon charecter?
5.) Do you have any siblings?
6.) Guilty pleasure?
7.) If you could have a dinner party with 5 famous people (actor, actresses or musicians etc, dead or alive) who would you invite?
8.) If you were stranded on a desert island, what would be the two items that you would survive on (provided that there was nowhere to plug in your phone etc)?
9.) PC or Mac?
10.) Best and worst pizza topping?
11.) If you could marry any fictional character, would would it be?